Corrugated Metal Roofing Sheet It is a method of making a roof for building a house บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน by using the method of running long across the batten without horizontal seams. and are made of various metal materials as follows:
- Aluminum by extrusion and enamel finish.
- galvanized steel
- Fiberglass or viscose reinforced plastic.
- Corrugated Glass
- The roof ridge cover should be of the same type of metal as the Suffolk County Roof Repair sheet.
- The slope should not be less than 3: 12.
- Corrugated metal roofing sheets. Can be ordered from the factory to fit the length from the top of the ridge to the end of the eaves.
- The distance between the purlins is equal to the length of the roof span. Typically about 2′ to 6′ (610 to 1830).
- Jantan supports purlins.
- Corrugated/Corrugated Sheet There are many types available in the market. including the transparency and texture of the material
- gable cover pieces
- Bird protection corrugated piece. to prevent insects, birds and rainwater splashing
- ¾” to 1″ (19 to 25)
- ¾” to 11⁄8″ (19 to 29)
- 13⁄8″ to 21⁄4″ (35 to 57)
- 1½” to 2″ (38 to 51)
- Typical width sizes are approximately 2′ to 3′ (610 to 915).
- Should consult the manufacturer. To know the properties of size, weight, coating, color and span length as well as how to install Because each company may have different details.
- Side span 1 to 1½ lobes
- The fixing bolts are positioned on top of the corrugation and must be fitted with gaskets and washers. for waterproofing and for fastening, respectively.
- Hip ridge cover.
- Regular closed piece 6″ (150)
- Covered with a wind shield.
- roof ridge cover
- Covered with a wind shield to prevent the wind from blowing rain. or insects inside
- The depth of the roof structure. Insulation packing should also be taken into account.
Corrugated steel roofing sheet
Corrugated steel roofing sheets are characterized by durable patterns and patterns. The home builder company รับสร้างบ้าน will have the locks attached to the seams together. and attached to the roof frame Steel roofing sheets can be made from different materials such as copper, zinc alloy. galvanized steel or tin and zinc plated alloys to avoid corrosion caused by rainwater Roof joints, fasteners and accessories Steel roofing should use the same metal material as the roof material. Other factors to consider about metal roofing include weather corrosion. Metal Expansion Coefficient
- Metal roof is installed above the roof sheet covering material. Turpentine coated paper is used to prevent adhesion between the support and the tin and zinc alloys.
- Vertical folded seam. and folded seams
- Horizontal seams. And along the grooves are usually soldered.
- In the event that the length of the roofing sheet is more than 30′ (9 m) inclined, the expansion joint of the steel roofing sheet should be made.
- At least 3: 12 slope.
- Or it may be less steep. If using the method of locking or soldering joints
- Location of purlins for nails and cleats that are used to lock roofing company in florida. or for nailing to stretch roofing sheets In order not to cause holes to drive nails into the base plate layer below.
- The pitch between the seams is from 12″ to 24″ (305 to 610), depending on the initial width of the metal roofing sheet and the size of the fold-down seam. or folded type
- The distance between the folded seams of the lath should be between 24″ and 36″ (610 to 915).
- There should be a continuous downward eave distance. to have a flat area under the edge of the roof
- Rain gutter type that locks onto the frame. Coated with the same metal as the roofing sheet.
- The roof ridge is folded over the lath.
- Folding roof ridge
- A roll joint is a connection between two metal sheets in a downward or sloping direction of a roof, can be done by reversing opposite ends upwards. then bend to form a cylinder
- Eaves lock fixing device
type of seam
- Vertical folded seam. Made by folding opposite ends together. Then fold the top part in the same direction several times.
- The folded seam of the slat is made by folding the end of the opposite section of the slat upright. and lock both parts with a cover plate placed over the lath
- Reduce the size of the lath to allow for the expansion of the roofing sheet.
- Ready-made roofing sheets, both in corrugated form, folded seams. and a corrugated seam type that covers the lath There is a wide variety to choose from from sheet manufacturers.
- Lock Seams are made by folding opposite ends together. Fold over and flatten the joints onto the metal roof.
Self-assembled roof covering material
The top layer is gravel, marble fragments, crushed stone poured to adhere to the rubber sheet. to keep the wind from blowing away
- Spray the topcoat with asphalt.
- Felt sheet covers the top. or bitumen
- The backing uses a fiberglass sheet spanning 2″ (51) or just felt padding 4″ (100).
- The covering layer is made of fiberglass (glass fiber), asphalt or bitumen material. heat with fire and then laid over the roof
- grafting distance
2 floors 19″(485)
3 floors 242⁄3″(625)
4 floors 27½”(700)
- Rigid insulating board.
- Moisture-proof sheet (if required).
type of roof layer
- Steel roof backgrounds are at least 22 gauge thick and may be overlaid with gypsum board.
- The wooden roof is at least 1″ (25) thick, joined together. If the planks have holes or cracks, cover them with steel plates.
- Plywood roof decks are at least ½” (13) thick, perpendicular to the beams/purlins. which are placed no more than 24″ (610) apart from each other. or fastened with eyebrows along the joints under the planks
- The fiber background must be dense enough to be bonded together with fasteners.
- Concrete poured concrete roofs should be well water-cured. The floor is flat, dry, and sloped enough to allow water to drain easily.
- Precast concrete roof. All joints must be grouted to level the uneven surface by pouring concrete over the face.
- Aerated concrete roof background Must be well watered. and air dry
- Consult the manufacturer regarding the type of insulating slab and method of attachment. as well as the need for wainscoting and vents, the minimum slope of the roof 1:48, the maximum slope of the gravel-covered roof 3: 12.
- The maximum slope of the roof surface.
- For slopes greater than 1:12, cover sheets parallel to the flat inclined plane 6:12 – 9:12 with nails nailed in 3 intervals.