Erectile Dysfunction is a sexual health disorder associated with failure of getting and maintaining firm erections for sexual intercourse. For most men, ED is a term of embarrassment. They do not want to talk about owing to the societal notions regarding sex being a taboo and men being the epitome of ‘strongness and power’. Well, objectively, this is high on the wrong side.
The fear of society judging a man’s manliness is what makes men fear opening up regarding their sexual issues, especially Erectile Dysfunction. According to studies, every 1 in 5 men goes through this problem. These are the cases reported. Imagine the cases where men do not even visit the doctor and live with this problem!
Erectile Dysfunction- Causes and symptoms
Erectile Dysfunction is a multifaceted issue, both in terms of causes and outcome. Here are the factors which can become the prime reason for your ED.
Kidney and liver damage
Lifestyle based reasons-
No work-life balance
Poor dietary pattern
No physical activity
Erections not firm enough
Difficulty in maintaining erections
One of the most prominent connections linked to your ED is your heart. Cardiovascular problems and ED both can be the reasons and outcomes of each other. Thus, if you have ED, you must also consider visiting a cardiologist. Let us look into detail how ED and your heart are connected.
ED and your heart
Erectile dysfunction has been linked to an increased risk of heart disease, according to studies.
Their four-year research found that men with vascular impotence, rather than emotional impotence, are twice as likely to have a heart attack, stroke, or sudden cardiac death. This was true even in the absence of additional heart risk factors including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or smoking history.
So, heart health clearly contributes to triggering ED. Men who face heart problems have a higher proposition of having ED. So, the focus must be on managing risks like high blood pressure or cholesterol in men with ED to alleviate heart risks to an elevated level.
Vascular impotence or vascular ED is more taken as a cardiovascular problem than a sexual problem because your sexual organs and systems must be working just fine but if your cardiovascular system is compromised, it will directly affect your sexual health. So, the dots are connected in a very prominent way.
How to take care of your heart?
Naturally, there are many ways you can take care of your heart. Here are some good-to-go daily habits you can inculcate-
- Eat a heart-healthy diet. Choose foods rich in nutrients. Focus more on consuming a good amount of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and protein. Stay away from too many carbs and unhealthy fats. Limit your junk intake and cut down on your hollow calories.
- Choose exercise over that extra sleep after your alarm snoozes off. A daily consistent physical activity of 30 minutes is very good for heart health and in a broader sense, your overall health.
- Take care of your mental health. There is no point stressing over your job and relationship or any other situation. If you take things in a positive stride rather than overthinking or having anxiety about it, it won’t help.
- The most important thing you need to get away from is your habit of smoking and drinking. I cannot stress this enough, but it is not cool to smoke or drink as you think. The habit is a lethal disaster for your heart health and thus, your sexual health as well.
When to see a cardiologist for ED?
Your ED can be an outcome of your bad heart health. So, even if you do not realize it, your heart might be compromised in one or the other way and that might be affecting your erections.
So, for the safe side, it is always a good idea to visit your cardiologist as well. If you already have heart problems, there are no second thoughts in visiting a cardiologist. You must right away do it.
The cardiologist runs some tests and checks for any heart problems that are connected to your Erection issues and thus refer you further or suggest treatment accordingly.
Treating Erectile Dysfunction
One of the most effective, safe, and cost-friendly ways to treat ED is consuming ED medications. It is also one of the trusted choices of men and doctors globally.
Cenforce 200 is one such ED medication quite in demand due to its effectiveness and cost-friendly approach and feasibility to buy. Let’s have a quick rundown of the same.
Cenforce 200 belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors containing Sildenafil as an active component. It restricts the enzyme PDE5 and thus allows easy blood flow towards the penis thus stimulating firm erections.
Dosage of Cenforce 200
Cenforce 200 is taken as one whole tablet every day. It is consumed around 30-60 minutes prior to your planned sexual intercourse. Also, make sure the person consuming the medication must already be sexually aroused. You can expect Cenforce 200 to work for around 4-5 hours. However, this duration varies from person to persona and their body conditions.
Side effects of CEnforce 200
Ringing or buzzing sound in ears
Warnings and precautions associated with Cenforce 200
- Children aged under 18 and women are not allowed to consume Cenforce 200. People having other health commodities must consult their doctor prior to consuming this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery just after consuming Cenforce 200 because the medicine causes hazy vision and lightheadedness thus increasing the incidence of injuries and accidents.
- Alcohol, grapefruit, and high-fat foods must be restricted or limited to consumption while you are on the course of Cenforce 200 to avoid negative side effects.
- Cenforce 200 can blend and interact with other prescription drugs and can cause negative outcomes. Thus, it is always advised to let your doctor know what prescription drugs you are already consuming.
- Store the medicine in a cool, dark, and dry place without bringing it in contact with sunlight and humidity. Also, keep it out of the reach of small children.