Floor planks into tongues are It is one of the elements for building a house. Sometimes home builders or general home builders or Korat home builders รับสร้างบ้านโคราช This part is often used in construction. The details of the floor planks are as follows.
floor plank in tongue
- In case of wanting to place a wooden floor over another layer It should be placed perpendicular to the floor below. to spread the force
- wooden wall frame
- truss plank
- In the case of a light wall that is not a load-bearing wall May not be placed roughly in line with the support beams by transferring the weight directly onto the floor planks that are perpendicular to each other. to spread evenly to the floor plank
- Even if it is a light wall But if there is a direction parallel to the floor plank It should be supported by beams that may be above or below the floor.
- Such beams or joists should be crossed or attached to steel columns or beams for further support.
- The protrusions should be as small as possible.
The house builder should consider on these factors as company in Ratchaburi รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี.
- Plywood slabs with factory-installed underlayment.
- Thickness 11⁄8″ (29)
- There is an edge in the tongue.
- Can be placed up to 4′ (1,220)
- Place a total of at least two spans. with a direction perpendicular to Tong And the edge of the sheet has a joint should not match the joint of the next row of sheets. by allowing the joints to be placed alternately
- Do not allow any sheet to protrude from the beam as a protruding end.
Pre-stressed precast floor board
- Pre-stressed pre-stressed slabs are made from plywood glued together with a special type of glue.
- layered under specified heat and pressure. Bring it to be placed on the top and bottom of the alley beams and the side beams. When the slab is assembled with the alley beam, it will make the floor structure become I-shaped joist, with the weight-bearing plywood sheet that forms the wings of the I-shaped beam to absorb the resulting bending force.
- When assembled, it looks like a door panel that combines heat insulation and surface finishing work.
- There should not be a protrusion from the beam as a protruding end.
- Plank Floor
type of flooring
- Nominal size 2″ × 6″, 2″ × 8″
- Nominal size 3″ × 6″, 4″ × 6″
- Nominal size 3″ × 6″, 3″ × 8″, 3″ × 10″, 4″ × 6″, 4″ × 8″, 6″ × 6″, 6″ × 8″.
- Notched grooving. An estimation of the depth of the plank floor is equal to the span length of 30.
- The deflection distance should not exceed 1240 of the span length.
- Consult the board manufacturer for the exact size and span.
wood floor pattern without ceiling
type of plank laying
- Planks that are laid across a single span tend to bend the most.
- The plank should span two or more spans. will cause lower deflection of the plank at the same load weight
- It is laid across 4 or more supporting points.
- When placing a plank on any alley beam. They should be placed alternately so that the joints do not match up in the longitudinal line. This will help to coordinate the weight distribution and look more beautiful.
- A short piece can also be used sometimes. random length of the plank
- The crab should be laid out carefully.
- Do not allow the joints of the boards in each adjacent row to match. and should be placed at least 2′ (610) apart.
- Each plank should not be pressed too tightly together. There should be a small gap to allow some expansion.
- For non-contiguous rows, space the seams at least 2 rows apart or 12″ (305).
- Each plank should be welded to the board. or at least one point on the alley beam
- The head-end joint should not be aligned with at least two adjacent panels.
The ability to draped over a span
- 2″ thick planks can be laid across up to 6′ (1,830) long.
- 3″ thick planks can be laid across 6′ to 10′ (1,830 to 3,050) lengths.
- 4″ thick planks can be laid across 10′ to 14′ (3,050 to 4,265) lengths.
- 6″ thick planks can be laid across 12′ to 20′ (3,655 to 6,095) lengths.Click here to know more about magazine4news.