The State Bank of India, the biggest Indian bank in terms of market capitalisation, conducts exams to fill clerical positions for its bank branches across India. Like every year, the bank is conducting the SBI Clerk 2022 exam. Being the biggest and most trustworthy bank, many candidates participate in the exam for a sustainable career push.
Among several strategies and methods to prepare for competitive exams, solving previous exam papers is the best way to ensure success in the SBI Clerk exam.
To enhance your chances of selection and planned preparation, you should religiously solve SBI Clerk previous year question paper and excel in the exam. We will explain the benefits of solving question papers, patterns and more in the following section.
Before delving deeper into the advantages of solving previous SBI Clerk question papers, let us share notification dates for SBI Clerk 2022 exams.
- Registration Dates/Month: Registration starts in May 2022.
- Exam Dates: 9th to 10th July
- Frequency of Exams: Once a Year
You can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prep for past question papers, syllabus, and a list of books that will help you prepare for the SBI Clerk 2022 exam smoothly. The video-based learning platform is the most authoritative place to get previous years’ question papers and reliable solved papers.
Benefits of solving SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper
Attempting previous years’ papers can help exam aspirants in several ways. Here are the advantages of solving previous tests for SBI Clerk 2022.
- Questions patterns change every couple of years. Going through previous years’ exam papers can brief candidates about the exam pattern. It introduces the structure of questions and sections.
- Practising previous years’ question papers will help you polish your exam preparation strategies and upscale your preparedness.
- Candidates get a brief understanding of different sections and weightage in the examination. Following previous years’ question papers will also update candidates about any changes in the weightage beforehand.
- You will get an idea about the exam’s level in terms of difficulties and question categories.
- Practising previous years’ papers makes aspirants aware of important topics and subjects to prepare well ahead of the SBI Clerk Exam 2022.
- Solving previous years’ exam question papers boosts your confidence level and prepares you for question trends and patterns.
- Solving SBI Clerk previous year question paper of previous years can help you perfect your timing. You may divide the time according to different sections and practice solving each one in the allotted time.
- Attempting and solving exam papers will help you create new strategies and tricks to solve questions faster. It also helps to understand and prioritise sections according to their importance in total marks.
Next, let us go through SBI Clerk 2022 exam pattern and related information.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
The SBI Clerk 2022 exam is a two-stage process: Preliminary and Mains. The exam also includes a test for the selected local language.
The Prelims and Mains exams include objective type questions, and the mode of these exams is online only.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern- Prelims
Mains SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Ability
We hope the above passage on the SBI Clerk exam will guide you towards the right approach to preparation. Solving previous years’ SBI Clerk Exam papers will undoubtedly boost your preparedness.
Time management is crucial for any competitive exam, and it will help in finishing question papers in time on the exam day. Attempt mock tests with a timer and practice regularly to attain confidence for the final day.
Stay Connect with our education blogs