Spending time with only good internet? No one has ever heard of this.
The idea of spending time with only good internet is catching on, and it’s a big deal for those who don’t want to waste their time online. We all know that the internet can be such a dangerous place as there are so many negative things that can happen such as cyberbullying, having your information stolen, and just wasting your precious time because you’re either watching too much Netflix or scrolling through social media.
So today we’ll go over what to do when you find yourself with only good internet and no other options! You may even learn some new things! Let’s dive right in: The 866 Spectrum customer support phone number help subscribers like you successfully move services.
- Play games. The most common thing to do online is gaming, so why not just do that? Playing games is actually a very smart idea if you’re trying to stay off your phone or computer because it takes up your time and prevents you from even thinking about other things. It’s also free which means there’s no need to make an account or pay any money.
If you don’t have great wifi but still want to play games, try playing some older games on your console/handheld system! Many of these older systems are wireless now anyway, so it shouldn’t be too hard to connect them with bad internet. Make sure to check out this list here for some ideas.
- Listen to music. Nowadays most people are spending their time listening to music on apps such as Spotify, Soundcloud, and Apple Music. So why not just use those? If you’re on a laptop or computer then just download the app and log in with your account that way you don’t have to pay for it. You can also spend time looking up some of your favorite songs online if you are using another device such as an iPod Touch/iPhone/Android phone.
- Watch something on youtube. When it comes down to it, YouTube is probably one of the best things about the internet when it comes to spending time because you can pretty much find anything there! You can spend hours watching makeup tutorials if that’s what you want but in all honesty, the possibilities are endless! If you’re having trouble finding good videos try searching “what to watch when you have good internet” or “time pass youtube videos.”
- Catch up on your favorite shows. This is mostly for people who are doing things on mobile devices, but if you’re watching TV somewhere else (on the computer/console) then this shouldn’t be a problem! There are plenty of websites to watch your favorite shows like Hulu and Netflix which take up time and make it harder to actually get bored! You can also find older episodes on YouTube or use any other websites that allow videos. To know more about the best downloading platforms right now, please visit proxybay.github.io
- Listen to podcasts. This isn’t very different from listening to music except there’s usually more than one person talking in the background – making it seem like they’re in your house (sort of)! Podcasts are great because not only do they make it easier to pass time but you can use them as a learning opportunity as well. Try searching “time passer podcasts” or something along those lines and see what comes up!
- Play live online casino. Now, this is one of the most interesting things on the list because there are so many possibilities! You can play Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Slots, and tons of other games. The idea is that you’re playing with other people from all over the world which makes it a lot more fun while also making some new friends in your spare time. When it comes to gambling on Live Games N1 Casino, just be smart and always spend what you can afford to lose!
- Play an instrument or sing. This one is mostly if you’re doing things on a mobile device but you can also sing and play the guitar (for example) without using an app! Try searching “how to play [insert song of choice here]” and it’ll show you everything you need to do! This can be a great learning opportunity for anyone who’s trying to learn an instrument or just wants to sing around the house.
So, now that you know how to spend your time, why not do it? Just make sure not to stay online for too long because there’s no need. In fact, staying online for a long time can actually decrease your productivity and mess with your emotional health as well as mental health.
When it comes down to it, now is the best time ever to do anything you want. Using the internet has become an important part of everyone’s lives and it can be hard to actually find things to do without it! Hopefully, these ideas helped give you some inspiration for your next time online – which doesn’t even have to be today because there’s always tomorrow.