Moving to the spiritual land of India and confused about whether to rent or to buy new things? As mentioned above, this topic will help you scroll through important aspects of deciding the puzzle.
Firstly, the decision to buy / rent depends majorly on location. For example, in major cities like Delhi, one can find many companies providing quality things at rent at cheaper rates. It includes household items like furniture and automobiles.
However, if your location of residence is going to be a tier-II or tier-III city, it is advisable to buy new things because of the lack of buying options. Also, one can buy goods at comparatively lower prices in smaller cities.
To understand the above concept, let us take the example of buying or renting a TV for rent in Mumbai. The cost of rent is 1000 per month, and the new TV will cost 40000 rs. So we can say it is smarter to rent rather than buy.
There are many advantages of renting goods:
- Easy monthly rentals or rentals designed as per your needs could be a much better option than paying EMIs for goods.
- While shifting from one place to another, you must contact packers and movers. And in that go, most items get damaged, leading to a huge loss. Where in case of rentals easy relocation is provided by them.
- By renting, you can rent updated, dated items according to your needs.
- Can save money
- Many people like to keep making changes in the house offices, which is not pocket friendly. Instead of which you can take goods on rent like: Tv, fridge, sofa, bed, Easel board, , and you can change them from time to time
- Many sites are available in the market, and the most popular is city furnishings. You can scroll through city furniture for renting items. It also provides free delivery and installation for six months.
If you don’t think of renting, various companies sell their items for a trial period. If you don’t like them, you can return them. The best thing is to take on rent rather than worry about the product’s life and condition. Think about it before deciding to buy or rent.
Till now, you would have made your mind clear about these doubts. Renting is a better option than buying. BhadePay is the best option if you are looking for rental services for a better price and products in good condition. It was founded in 2019 in Pune. It is a FaaS startup. Their motto is to change the human perspective on buying home furniture and appliances.
Easy monthly rentals or rentals designed per your needs could be a much better option than paying EMIs for goods. Many sites are available in the market. The most popular are city furnishings, and BhadePay is the best option if you are looking for rental services.