For more than 20 years, Barry’s Ticket Service Inc. (Barry’s) and Barrystickets.com have offered our clients difficult-to-find and expensive tickets for all significant local, national, and international events.
Reliability and accountability are the pillars of our company strategy as an honourable member of the National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB). BarrysTickets.com is a website that sells tickets for all sports, concerts, plays, and special events.
We also sell tickets to unique events not available on any other website.
Barry’s Tickets is pleased to provide our 100% Buyer Guarantee as a service to our customers. The transaction you make will be secure and protected.
Before the event, your tickets will be delivered. Your tickets will be genuine and in good standing. Your order for event tickets will be exact. If the event is cancelled, you will receive a complete refund.
Shipping, e-delivery, or FREE pick-up at one of our locations are all available for ticket delivery. Our web-based ticket listing sites display our Best Value tickets first. Tickets for specific events may or may not come with a service fee.
Sometimes, other websites will feature our tickets, which means they are purchasing our tickets from us and reselling them to you at a premium. Therefore, go to Barry’s Tickets if you want the most significant value.
Most expensive teams
With an average list price of $598 going into the 2021–22 season, the Warriors are one of just two clubs with a list price exceeding $500.
The second-placed team on the list is the Los Angeles Lakers ($562). The top five are completed by the Boston Celtics ($309), New York Knicks ($394), and Brooklyn Nets ($339). The average cost of any other NBA franchise is less than $300.
Trends in Secondary Market Prices
The average cost of NBA tickets for the 2021 season is $211, which is 37% more expensive than the 2019–20 season. Since 2011–12, when the average price across the league was $125, that amount has generally been rising slowly, but following a season in 2020–21 with few or no fans, demand is at an all-time high. NBA secondary market ticket prices have increased 69% since 2011–12.
NBA COVID-19 Health and Safety Procedures for 2020–21
The NBA issued its broad regulations before the start of the season, but each team have its health and safety protocols in place depending on state and municipal officials. These guidelines consist of:
- Fans might use 25% of the available market space.
- Everyone who is a fan over the age of two must put on a mask.
- Fan interaction with anyone outside of their seating area must be avoided.
- Visitors must complete a COVID-19 symptom survey before they are allowed into NBA arenas.
- Fans seated within 30 feet of the court are required to take a quick test the day of the game or submit to a COVID-19 test that is negative two days previous to the game.
- NBA teams are permitted to install plexiglass between benches and seats. Food and drink are not permitted for spectators seated 30 feet from the court.
- Without testing the fans, arena suites can be 25% full.